Monday, June 18, 2007

Three Week Intermission

Eric was right - sort of. He figured I wouldn't keep my blog updated once I got back to the states. Well this is my attempt to disprove him. I though in keeping with the new location, subject, basically life style I would throw up a new look to the blog. Tell me what you think. I've got a few ideas for a few posts which I should cover over the next few days. I'll have to write one about all this culture shock that was supposed to rifle through me. Another about the fun days of landscaping. Also not to forget my epic trip out to DC from Iowa which included my car breaking down in the Wal-Mart parking lot in Chicago. That was interesting. Oh cycling around DC might be a post too - seeing as thats what I'm off to do now. No worries - I'll be better about posting from here on out.

1 comment:

Eric(K) said...

get rid of that huge links list on the left there too, people will assume you are just attempting to compensate for the lack of "something" ha ha, no do though, good man starting this off again it's healthy for ye